[mythtv-users] Suggested Remote Control Setup for MCE Tuner Cards

Mathew Mrosko mythtv at matmrosko.com
Fri Apr 1 20:57:01 UTC 2005

On Thursday 31 March 2005 07:04 pm, brian mcgann wrote:
Somebody is selling some old Packard Bell sets on eBay that have a serial IR
receiver... They work with SOME remotes other than the crappy packard bell
one it comes with... It works with my TiVo remote, but not my RCA one.  Buy
them at your own risk!  The IR/Remote combo is like $10-15 on eBay.

--
Mathew Mrosko