[mythtv-users] ATrpms Broken?

Garry Cook garrycook at gmail.com
Sat Apr 2 01:14:01 UTC 2005

I'm rebuilding my system today, FC3, following Jarod's guide, and I've
hit a snag with ATrpms. At first, after installing the kickstart
package, there were only two sites listed in the sources.list file.
So, I went to atrpms.net and grabbed the config rpm, which made my
sources.list look normal again. However, when I attempt to 'apt-get
update' and install video card drivers, I get the following:

[root at mythweb mythtv]# apt-get update
Get:1 http://apt.atrpms.net fedora/3/en/i386 release [213B]
Get:2 http://ayo.freshrpms.net fedora/linux/3/i386 release [2139B]
Fetched 2352B in 0s (3746B/s)
Err http://apt.atrpms.net fedora/3/en/i386/at-stable pkglist
  404 Not Found
Hit http://ayo.freshrpms.net fedora/linux/3/i386/core pkglist
Hit http://ayo.freshrpms.net fedora/linux/3/i386/core release
Hit http://ayo.freshrpms.net fedora/linux/3/i386/updates pkglist
Hit http://ayo.freshrpms.net fedora/linux/3/i386/updates release
Get:1 http://apt.atrpms.net fedora/3/en/i386/at-stable release [96B]
Fetched 96B in 0s (131B/s)
Failed to fetch
http://apt.atrpms.net/fedora/3/en/i386/base/pkglist.at-stable  404 Not
Found
Reading Package Lists... Done
Building Dependency Tree... Done
W: Release file did not contain checksum information for
http://apt.atrpms.net/fedora/3/en/i386/base/pkglist.at-stable
W: Release file did not contain checksum information for
http://apt.atrpms.net/fedora/3/en/i386/base/release.at-stable
E: Some index files failed to download, they have been ignored, or old
ones used instead.
[root at mythweb mythtv]# apt-get install nvidia-graphics6629-kmdl-$KVER
Reading Package Lists... Done
Building Dependency Tree... Done
E: Couldn't find package nvidia-graphics6629-kmdl-2.6.10-1.770_FC3

Garry