[mythtv-users] DVB to DVD

Tom Hughes tom at compton.nu
Sat Apr 2 12:23:04 UTC 2005

Is there any way of converting a DVB MPEG stream to a DVD MPEG stream
without reencoding and without losing the audio sync information from
the PTS data in the original stream? If I can also edit the stream to
remove bits then that would be even better.

Everything I've seen says to use avidemux, but that doesn't seem to
want to open a DVB PS stream, any every way I've found to convert
the PS stream to something it can open seems to involved reencoding
and/or loss of audio sync.

Tom

--
Tom Hughes (tom at compton.nu)