[mythtv-users] nuvexport cli options

Brad Benson bbenso1 at gmail.com
Sat Apr 2 20:01:00 UTC 2005

On Apr 2, 2005 2:56 AM, Chris Petersen <lists at forevermore.net> wrote:
> > I just saw a post from Chris Peterson saying he's been doing work on
> > nuvexport lately.  I've made a few changes myself to allow nuvexport
> > to be run from the job queue as a user job.
>
> Cool, want to send a patch?

Sure, it's attached. :)  This patch adds a --quiet flag which should
suppress printing of normal output, but still allow errors to be
printed.  I didn't make any changes in ui.pm so --quiet should still
work correctly in interactive mode (i.e. you should see prompts for
confirmation/entering of values, but no output after that except for
errors), although I'm not sure why you'd want to use it for that mode.
 I tested cli-only mode for xvid, divx and dvd output using ffmpeg and
transcode and all seemed to be well.  I am currently running a job
from the myth job queue using my patched version and will let you know
how that run turns out although I expect it to run with no problems.

This patch also includes some changes to export/ffmpeg/DVD.pm to check
the $is_cli flag and not prompt the user for confirmation of values if
$is_cli is set.

Brad