[mythtv-users] nuvexport cli options

Chris Petersen lists at forevermore.net
Sat Apr 2 20:12:00 UTC 2005

> This patch also includes some changes to export/ffmpeg/DVD.pm to check
> the $is_cli flag and not prompt the user for confirmation of values if
> $is_cli is set.

No need for any of that now.  query_text() checks on its own.  much
better to do stuff like that in a central location.

As for the "quiet" stuff, I'd much rather just overload print so that
you don't have to add "if (arg('quiet'))"  or something like that to
every place the code prints a report.  But at that point, it might be
better to have --quiet for hiding only the progress indicator, and
--very-quiet for hiding everything except for STDERR.

-Chris