[mythtv-users] remote *receiver* ?

John Sturgeon mythtv at sturgeonfamily.com
Sun Apr 3 01:21:05 UTC 2005

Buy one of those cheap PC Remote's with serial IR Receiver on e-bay for
like 7 bucks, throw the remote away, and get a 15-2116 from Radio
Shack.  I've done it three times for different machines.

Here's a link to what I'm talking about:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=3761&item=5181277468&rd=1

--
John Sturgeon <><
http://www.sturgeonfamily.com/mythtv.php