[mythtv-users] Blue screen on s-video

PAUL WILLIAMSON pwilliamson at mandtbank.com
Sun Apr 3 02:55:27 UTC 2005

I've got a myth box (fc2, kernel 2.6.10-1.770_fc2) that I had
upgraded mytht to 0.17 via apt-get for the latest release a
while back.  It's been working great, but I decided I'd move
up the box with an apt-get dist-upgrade.

Big mistake.  Now I get no video out of the s-video port on my
FX-5200.  I only get blue screen.  Right after I did the apt-get
dist-upgrade, I rebooted, went with the default kernel and
when X windows came up, the screen turned blue.  I only have
an s-video device (TV)  available at home right now, so I have
no idea if there's output on the VGA out.

What can I do short of going out and buying a monitor
to see if the VGA out has something going on?

Thanks,
Paul