[mythtv-users] I'm a mythtv failure

Adam Gianola devils.taco at gmail.com
Sun Apr 3 21:22:56 UTC 2005

the check box for xvmc is in the setup within the front end:

Utilities/Setup --> Setup --> TV Settings --> Playback --> Hardware
Decoding Settings (5th Screen).  The top checkbox says 'Use the
PVR-350's TV out / MPEG decoder' and the lower checkbox says 'Use
hardware XvMC MPEG Decoding'.  FWIW I can actually use XvMC since I
have a video card which supports it (FX5200), but I never use it...
still too buggy (though it does seem to actually help with HDTV
playback).

Cheers,
Adam