[mythtv-users] New Configure Problems

Stuart Morgan stuart at tase.co.uk
Mon Apr 4 11:20:52 UTC 2005

The new configure script is unable to detect several libs on my machine
resulting in required features being disabled.

In the following note that lirc support, xv support among others are disabled
despite both being available on the system. (DVB is also disabled by default
but I'm not sure if it should be with this new script?).

./configure --enable-xvmc --enable-dvb
Warning: DVB location points into kernel (ok if kernel >= 2.6.11)
# Basic Settings
Compile type     release
Compiler cache   no
DistCC           no
Install prefix   /usr/local
CPU              x86_64 (AMD Athlon(tm) 64 Processor 2800+)
Big Endian       no
MMX enabled      yes
Vector Builtins  yes

# Input Support
Joystick menu    yes
lirc support     no
ivtv support     yes
FireWire support no
DVB support      yes [/usr/src/linux-2.6.11-2mdk/include]

# Sound Output Support
OSS support      yes
ALSA support     yes
aRts support     yes