[mythtv-users] mythfilldatabase full refresh

aaron memoryguy at gmail.com
Mon Apr 4 13:39:26 UTC 2005

On Apr 4, 2005 9:22 AM, Bill Oberman <Oberman at bodymedia.com> wrote:

> I got updated data for those days, but days 3 -> N are wrong.  I don't see a
> command for "refresh-all" or anything like that, is there?

I assume you're using the DataDirect stuff? If so, there is a way to
refresh everything, but it's disabled by default (I think Isaac didn't
want to add too much unnecessary load to the DD servers). There's an
option in the code for --dd-grab-all , which will grab all the data
available for your lineup, replacing whatever's in the database. But,
as I said, it's not enabled by default. You'd have to uncomment the
relevant code in the source (sorry, I forget where exactly), and
recompile.

Hm, something else occurs to me... I have not tried this. But it might
be as simple as:
  mysql> DELETE FROM program;

And then run mythfilldatabase. But again, I have not tried this. Take
a backup first. ;)

Anyone else want to jump in and let us know if we can just delete the
contents of the program table? :)

--
aaron