[mythtv-users] Seattle MUG meetup?

Chris Petersen lists at forevermore.net
Mon Apr 4 19:25:50 UTC 2005

ok, I just found out that one of my favorite bands is coming back to
Seattle, and thought that it'd be a great opportunity to see them AND
get to know some of the other seattle-area mythtv users...

Anyway, concert is on April 17th (that's a sunday) at the Fado Irish
Pub.  It starts around 9 PM, and has a $10 cover.  The band is the Young
Dubliners -- an alternative band with a heavy celtic flavor -- there are
mp3 snippets of their music available if you want to see if you can
tolerate them.

Pub:  http://www.fadoirishpub.com/fado_pub_main.php?city=seattle
Band: http://youngdubliners.com/

Looks like Fado also has wireless available, and seems to have some
decent food, so perhaps the best thing would be to meet in advance for a
late meal/snack, and then whoever wants to can stay for the concert.

If you're interested, reply to me off-list (since I know of at least one
person who isn't on the list) and I'll start a big cc-email type thing
to get everyone in touch if there's a need to share rides/etc.
(encouraged, esp. if there will be drinking involved).

-Chris