[mythtv-users] PVR-500 installation

Matt skd5aner at gmail.com
Mon Apr 4 20:17:05 UTC 2005

Hi all!

Well, I placed my order for a PVR-500 and it should arrive today.  I
plan on installing it tonight in addition to the two PVR-250's I've
had in there since last May.  I'll let you know how it goes.  Any
tips, recommendations, requirements from those who've tried?  Jarod,
any last minuted advice for me?

I'm running a 2.6.10 kernel, and I'll be upgrading to the latest 3.x.x
IVTV drivers and latest nvidia drivers.  I think I'll wait and rebuilt
the kernel when I go HDTV.  Anyway, wish me luck :)

Thanks!
Matt