[mythtv-users] QT 3.3.4 and highlighted buttons

Ryan A. Carris racarris at gmail.com
Tue Apr 5 22:54:57 UTC 2005

On Apr 5, 2005 3:33 PM, Brian J. Murrell <brian at interlinx.bc.ca> wrote:

> But on the other hand, yes, too much not-searching-before-you-post goes
> on too.  I guess everyone is lazy.  :-)

Someday day, I'm going to relearn the little programming I once knew,
and make a mailing list program, that when someone sends a message to
the list, program scans the email for keywords, searches the archives,
then sends the original an email that asks if any of the archive
search results answers the question, if not, please confim to actually
send the message to the list.  That is my dream mailing list.