[mythtv-users] mythfilldatabase full refresh

Lane Schwartz dowobeha at gmail.com
Wed Apr 6 00:32:57 UTC 2005

On Apr 4, 2005 8:27 AM, Mario L <superm1 at gmail.com> wrote:
> The way I did was running mythtv-setup, and blowing my sources, and then
> rechoosing them.  Next time I ran mythfilldatabase, I got it all.

Hmm... I wonder what's different in my setup.

I stopped mythfrontend and mythbackend, then ran mythtvsetup, kept my
card configs, blew away my sources, then re-added my sources, linked
them to my cards and exited mythtvsetup.

I ran mythfilldatabase, restarted mythbackend and mythfrontend, but
the times for shows are still one hour off.

Any thoughts?

Lane

--
Meetup with other Myth users!