[mythtv-users] Configure backend w/o GUI

Robert Denier denier at umr.edu
Wed Apr 6 03:59:10 UTC 2005

Well I think the mythconverg database contains all the settings, but
editing that without the nice gui interface sounds like a nightmare to
me.

I'd recommend solving the QT problem.  Perhaps someone here will know a
solution if you give details, unless of course you've already tried
that.

--
Robert Denier (denier at umr.edu)
PhD Electrical Engineering (May 2005)