[mythtv-users] Force manual Audio/Video DVB PID selection?

Jesper Sörensen jesper at datapartner.se
Wed Apr 6 08:54:44 UTC 2005

Rob Jones wrote:

>Hi,
>
>Short time lurker, first time poster :)

Welcome! :)

>Question is then, is there any way in 0.17 to force Myth not to do this,
>but to accept manually assigned channels from eg. the
>dvb_channel/dvb_pid sections of the mythconverg database as would have
>happened in 0.16?, or is there currently any other way round this?

There was some talk about this on the dev list not too long ago in a
thread titled "Any way to force DVB audio pids in 0.17?".

Short answer is that currently there is no easy way to override the pids
but it wouldn't be too hard to do once we decide on how to implement it.
I'll put it on the list in case no one else beats me to it. Could you
put this as a feature request in http://www.mythtv.org/bugs/ so we don't
forget about it?