[mythtv-users] Upgrade OS and new tuner card questions

Crews, Richie rcrews at intercall.com
Wed Apr 6 13:22:29 UTC 2005

I currently have a stable box running FC2 with CVS mythtv with no
issues. I want to goto FC3 and also install a PVR-500 to allow me to get
some extra recording inputs. I currently have a PVR-350 using S-Video in
from a Digital Cable box that I am using a IR Blaster to control. I am
not using the S-Video out on the PVR-350. My question is the following,
has anyone installed a pvr-250/350 along side a PVR-500/150 with no
issues? If so what firmware are you using and what ivtv module version?
Also am I going to run into any issues with FC3 and udev?