[mythtv-users] Sound requires admin login

Brent McGuire bpm at zian.no-ip.org
Thu Apr 7 21:02:59 UTC 2005

I was having isues with sound not working correctly and in order to be
able to us sound, I have to run teh sound detection tool.  These
requires me to login as admin to testit.  Wel then it hit me that for
some reason my sound drivers have admin premissions only and is probably
the reason why sound wasnt working.  Anyone got any idea on why this is
doing this and how to fix it?

Thanks,
Brent