[mythtv-users] QT 3.3.4 and highlighted buttons

Larry K lunchtimelarry at gmail.com
Thu Apr 7 23:21:17 UTC 2005

Can someone tell me how to downgrade the urw fonts without using the rpm
--force option? I tried running this command:

rpm -Uvh ftp://rpmfind.net/linux/fedora/core/2/i386/os/Fedora/RPMS/urw-fonts-2.1-7.noarch.rpm

But I was told I already have a newer version (duh).  Should I
uninstall the urw-fonts package I have now, and then reinstall the one
shown above?

Thanks!