[mythtv-users] New nVidia fx5200, blue bars

Matt skd5aner at gmail.com
Fri Apr 8 01:34:50 UTC 2005

Hi,

   I've seen several different posts about blue bars.  I wasn't
experiencing these when I had my MX440 and a newer version of the
nVidia driver.  After I put in my new fx5200 and upgraded to the
latest version of the nVidia driver, I saw a blue line on the left and
top of the screen.  I found that if I ran:

xvattr -a XV_COLORKEY -v 66048

That it would "fix" the problem by changing the color from blue to
black.  However, that's just a mask, not really a fix.  Anyone know
why this happens and if it can be actually fixed?

Thanks!
Matt