[mythtv-users] Which Distro?

Maverick mavantix at gmail.com
Fri Apr 8 05:40:32 UTC 2005

An anonymous usage reporting system for myth could eliminate this
overly redundant question, it could report things like tuner card
driver versions (ivtv, etc), myth version, modules used, system
kernel, ram, hd, uptime, and of course be as invasive or non-invasive
as it wanted to be. I don't know if everyone likes the idea of sharing
this info, so it could of course be completely voluntary... then
again, that's what the myth hardware db was about, but no one uses
it?! Sorry...just dreaming outloud... :)

-Kenneth