[mythtv-users] Re: widespread reports of (sort of) the same failures

Sasha Z kleptophobiac at gmail.com
Fri Apr 8 13:08:36 UTC 2005

Well, 0.17 seems to have cleared up my backend segmentation faults,
but the frontend still dies when watching livetv or a recording - but
not always. I seems to be quasi random.

I'm working on getting a trace now.

I didn't have this problem with slackware, so I guess it is safe to
assume it has something to do with bleeding edge software versions.
I'm guessing mysql or qt or gcc. :) I know that's a wide guessing
range, but hopefully a trace will reveal something.