[mythtv-users] Off by one hour

E. Mike Durbin mythtv at emike.org
Fri Apr 8 13:45:03 UTC 2005

Mike C. Fletcher wrote:

>Marc Tousignant wrote:
>

>>Oh be nice. This is fixed in CVS.
>>Anyone who updated their QT to 3.4 had this problem.
>>

>I *think* it was 3.3.4, wasn't it?
>
>Anyway, to the original poster; you can find instructions on how to work
>around the problem on FC3 (by downgrading Qt) in the archives:
>

>HTH,
>Mike

Sorry to keep this thread going  (I *did* find it
in the archives ;-) but ...

I can't downgrade to QT 3.3.3.  I did post earlier (it's
in the archives ;-> a problem with QT 3.3.3 and wide
screens (mine is 1366x768).  QT 3.3.4 fixed *that* problem.

I'll go with the datadirect.cpp hack for the summer
in hopes that 0.18 gets released before we "fall back".
If not, then I'll go with the CVS fixes.