[mythtv-users] DVB to DVD

Nick Craig-Wood nick at craig-wood.com
Fri Apr 8 17:33:16 UTC 2005

On Fri, Apr 08, 2005 at 09:20:03AM -0700, Eric Gilbert wrote:
> I've been trying to use Project X with MPEG TS to "fix" my DVB
> recordings for DVD buring from the HD3000, and to strip out the
> extraneous streams, but the A/V Sync gets totally out of wack after 20
> minutes or so on a noisy recording.  What settings are you using?

I used pretty much the default settings.  I've tried fill audio gap
with blank and previous sector.  Previous sector is probably the best.
Project X has never given me out of sync audio and video.

I use it in demux mode, then mplex the two streams together for DVD.

Where to your DVB recordings come from?  I capture mine in the UK with
a Nova-t card.

I also tried the latest version 0.82.1.00 which is a lot faster at
editing so maybe try that too?  Its on sourceforge now

  http://sourceforge.net/projects/project-x