[mythtv-users] Re: edit cutlist on OS X

Todd Quessenberry todd at quessenstory.com
Sat Apr 9 07:12:32 UTC 2005

I haven't been able to get edit mode to work on my frontend either to be
able to edit cutlists.  I was hoping it was an issue with 0.17 and
upgraded to cvs, but that didn't make any difference.  If I run from the
command line and turn verbose messages on, it never says anything funny,
just consumes 50% cpu and never responds again.  Does this work for
anyone?  Is it a feature that just isn't available on the Mac frontend?
Or is something just bunched on my machine?

Todd