[mythtv-users] PVR250 with distorted audio every 30-40 seconds

Niklas Brunlid nbr at ticalc.org
Sat Apr 9 17:21:04 UTC 2005

I have a Pundit with a PVR350 and a PVR250 in it, installed using Jarod's
guide and updated at least weekly. My problem is that anything captured
using the 250 gets 5 seconds of distorted ("crackling") audio with about
30-40 seconds in between allthrough the capture.

This happens even when I use dd to grab to a file, or even when passing it
through to the 350:s output. So it's not MythTV-specific, but I wondered
if anyone recognises the problem...

/ Niklas