[mythtv-users] Optimizing MythTV for AMD64

Adam Egger adam.egger at gmail.com
Sun Apr 10 14:27:13 UTC 2005

On Apr 4, 2005 9:34 AM, Stuart Morgan <stuart at tase.co.uk> wrote:
> On Monday 04 Apr 2005 08:17, Jarod Wilson wrote:
> > Also, on my box, the frontend reliably segfaults after exiting one
> > recording and trying to view another. Need to investigate if this has
> > already been fixed in cvs (been working with 0.17 here).
>
> It was fixed, at least for me. Then I made the mistake of updating from CVS
> again this weekend and I can't even compile (yay).

Hehe, I still can compile but Myth doesn't record anymore since 04/08/2005.

Do you all debian64 users have to use the pthread patch? rkugalow
asked me yesterday if there's really not a single debian64 user with a
working myth (without the pthread patch) when I asked him to add a
known problems area to the documentation.