[mythtv-users] Lost most recordings, including actual files

cythrault at gmail.com cythrault at gmail.com
Sun Apr 10 19:38:54 UTC 2005

Hmm.

I don't know what happened. Here are the steps I remember:

- Compiled the CVS from a checkout made this morning;
- Restarted the backend;
- Realised that guide data was almost empty. So I ran a manual
schedule on the multiplex containing the EIT;
- Stopped the backend before the end of the recording;
- Restarted the backend;
- Went to lunch

When I came back, all my recordings were deleted except three. The log
file does not say anything about it. I can't figure out why only three
recordings are still present.

Any idea? I don't care about the recordings. My concern is: what the
hell happened? :)

--
cyth