[mythtv-users] apt CVS20050407 playback problem!

Robin Smith 1canuck2 at gmail.com
Mon Apr 11 03:40:44 UTC 2005

Hi,

I just saw the latest apt CVS version show up in synaptic and so I upgraded....

Now all of my shows play back at triple time. They start off at
regular speed, then after a few seconds they speed way up and the
audio goes choppy. They are def playing back at more than double
speed.

I was on 17 non CVS before this upgrade.

Any help? I have played with some of the audio settings to no avail.

Running verbose mythfrontend and I get multiple
pre-buffering pause
audio buffer overflow, audio data lost

so this is obviously related to the problem. What changed? Or what did
I miss in switching to apt CVS that was not a problem in the nonCVS
apt stuff ...

If no-one knows or shares this problem, how do I get back to my
previous non-CVS version of MythTV (.17)?

Thanks