[mythtv-users] LCD monitors that support native 720p?

Marc Christensen comments at mecworks.com
Mon Apr 11 15:15:20 UTC 2005

Hi all,

I ended up taking the ProView PL576Ws widescreen monitor back since it
lacked the ability to display native 720p:

http://blog.mecworks.com/articles/2005/04/07/proview-pl576ws/
http://blog.mecworks.com/articles/2005/04/09/return-pl576ws-new-wrt54g/

So, the whole point is to get a monitor that will simultaneous display
what is sent to the projector either through a display splitter or my
nVidia 5700LE dual out.  My intent would be to not set up dual-head and
display the same output on both monitors....

My projector is native 720p so I'm looking for an LCD that will do that.

Does anyone have any recommendations?  I would prefer widescreen
however, the ProView PL576Ws had the perfect price: $229.00 USD.  I
doubt I'll find another widescreen LCD display that does 720p for that
cheap so, 4x3 aspect ratio is fine.

Any recommendations?

--
Marc Christensen