[mythtv-users] nuvexport

Chris Petersen lists at forevermore.net
Mon Apr 11 20:58:21 UTC 2005

> Alright, I think it might be that I don't have enough disk space where
> it is writing the fifodir_whatever/vidout and audout.  Is there a way I
> can tell it to use a different path than /tmp/  and have it write
> somewhere I do have space?

how can you not have 8k available in /tmp?  fifos are TINY files.

Anyway, you need to have space available in /tmp for other things --
there's no better place for temporary files, so it's all hard-coded.
Guess someday I could add a setting for it, but nothing like that on the
todo list very soon.

-Chris