[mythtv-users] PVR 500 static on both tuners

Garry Cook garrycook at gmail.com
Mon Apr 11 22:16:09 UTC 2005

One step forward, two steps back...

In answer to my own question from the previous post, I found the
recording profiles in MythTV Utilities--> Setup --> TV Settings -->
Recording Profiles and set them up to capture at 720x480. The PVR 500
now works flawlessley. However, for some reason my first PVR250 is
being detected as a PVR150, and I get no audio on this card. The video
is also a bit jerky.

I think what I'll do is run mythtvsetup, delete the cards, and then
set them up in the order of 1,2,3,0, so that /dev/video0 will be the
last card used. That way, I will at least have three tuners until I
can get this figured out.

-- Garry