[mythtv-users] commercial flagging idea -commercial"fingerprinting"

dean collins dean at collins.net.pr
Tue Apr 12 17:11:18 UTC 2005

[DC]
Ok Ramon, but globally it wouldn't make sense, your idea of
fingerprinting the thousand and thousands of advertisements just in the
USA alone would add up to be a huge amount.

Are you sure that add breaks aren't 'cut' the same on a global basis? it
would then make sense in that globally the advertisement 'pre-cursor'
and 'post-cursor' would most likely be the same

Cheers,
Dean