[mythtv-users] Why 2 cards for PIP?

Brad Templeton brad+myth at templetons.com
Tue Apr 12 17:27:38 UTC 2005

On Tue, Apr 12, 2005 at 03:26:56AM -0600, Chad wrote:
> > I do this manually and find it quite handy.   You're watching a show with
> > somebody.  That somebody needs to do something else for a minute (phone call,
> > bathroom etc.) so you quickly zap to a different show that you are watching
> > and she isn't.   As she walks back, you zap again and you're back where you
> > started.
>
> How do you save the last point you were at on the original show while
> switching to whatever show you are watching that she isn't, and then
> vice versa?

Myth does that alread on recordings.  I never watch liveTV with myth, it is
way too risky if I care about the show.  I always create a recording and
watch that.

I have myth options set to save the position as a bookmark whenever you
leave a program (something that should also be the default, or which should
be saved in addition to the bookmark)