[mythtv-users] Re: Small quiet HDTV frontend

Phil K vtphilk at gmail.com
Tue Apr 12 22:27:21 UTC 2005

Hi David,

Just wondering what the progress is on your instructions for this box you
have shown on mythhd.info.  I've been looking for a frontend HD box for
quite sometime and been messing with ModeLines for my HDTV for months now.
Macmini looked great but then seems not to have enough horsepower.  This
board you got looks pretty sweet and I was wondering if you have any prelim
stuff on it.  Anyhow...Let me know and I appreciate anything in advanced.

Or on another know, you know of any MicroAtx boards that might work with a
P4 3.0 gig Northwood?

Thanks,

-Phil