[mythtv-users] Re: How do I scale the fonts?

Chad Delatte gremlin190 at yahoo.com
Wed Apr 13 02:00:13 UTC 2005

This may help

*Shamelessly copied fr4om Jarod's site*

Before you dive into the setup, you may want to make
one little change so that you can actually see all the
text you're supposed to see. There's a bug in Fedora
Core 3's urw-fonts package that causes fonts to
display MUCH larger than they should. Details on how
to fix this can be found here:

http://www.users.on.net/~jani/dvico-mythtv-10.html#ss10.1

This corrected even the weather page not being able to
read the forecast

By the way
Thanks Jarod

I am almost finished with my myth box thanks to you
Chad