[mythtv-users] PVR500 in a Pundit?

Ryszard ryszard99 at gmail.com
Fri Apr 15 07:25:47 UTC 2005

are we talking pundit or pundit-r here, and is this a definitive yes?
a 500 will fit in?

I just had a look at teh diff between the -r and the non -r, and from
teh asus site, they look
pretty much the same, (beside the obvious chipset differences).

I'm interested in getting a hold of a 500 (or a 150) to compliment the
350 in there already, but dont want to rush out and get one if it wont
fit (obviously).