[mythtv-users] Dishnetwork black band

Calvin Harrigan charriglists at bellsouth.net
Fri Apr 15 15:25:09 UTC 2005

Does anyone here using dishnetwork notice a vertical black band on the
right side of the screen when recording with a PVR-250?
I recently move from cable to dish and everything went off with out a
hitch, even lirc worked the first time through.  The only problem is a
black band that shows up in the recordings.  It's not like the underscan
bar, because there is video on both sides of the band.  I currently
don't have another S-Video source to eliminate the receiver as the
problem.  Any feed back would be helpful.

Calvin...