[mythtv-users] Hauppauge 150 or 250

Tim Hamer tdh1 at cec.wustl.edu
Fri Apr 15 15:50:46 UTC 2005

I've been running with a 150 successfully for weeks, but with imperfect
picture quality. i have so far blamed that on the newness of the driver,
because quality has gotten better with most driver releases.

however, when i saw this post and downloaded version w (v with the patch
  below), myth became unable to tune channels correctly. now the picture
of the current channel is squished vertically, with the bottom 20% of
the screen being a freeze-frame of the channel the tuner started on.
also, i notice that when i start live tv, myth reports a different
channel on the osd than my tuner is tuned to.

the only way to see a correct picture is to use mplayer and ptune off of
a fresh 'modprobe ivtv'. if i do that it works fine. anyone have any
ideas? i'm using myth .17 from atrpms.