[mythtv-users] All is fine but remote does nothing in MythTv

Don dlbrett at zoominternet.net
Sat Apr 16 14:19:18 UTC 2005

I'm not sure whether I should be posting this here or the ivtv list, I
guess it could be either.  I have MythTv working great (Pvr 350), but
the remote doesn't do anything.

Lirc loads fine, the remote works perfectly with the irw test program,
but it does absolutely nothing in MythTv.  I start watching TV (whether
on the pc's monitor or on the TV), press any key on the remote and
nothing happens  I get no errors, nothing in the Syslog.  Any ideas?
Thanks,

Don

processor - amd 2800+
kernel - 2.4.29
MythTV - 0.17
video - nvidia (NVIDIA-Linux-x86-1.0-7174-pkg1.run)
capture - Pvr 350
ivtv - ivtv-0.2.0-rc3i