[mythtv-users] Can I use MythTV without program listings?

Nils Emil ne-nospam7 at post.cybercity.dk
Sat Apr 16 17:39:10 UTC 2005

Hello

1. Do I have to do anything special to use MythTV without a program listing
source?
(I'm trying to set up at system which will work for many years without the
need to change settings for getting program listings from an external provider)

Another question: In the past I've had this problem with MythTV. When I
schedule a record, MythTV starts recording perfectly, but I'm not able to
cancel the recording. When I select the option for stopping the recording
it dosn't stop! I don't want to fix it on the old trashed system, but I
would like to ask:

2. Does MythTV in general have any problem stopping a recording?

Thank you very much
Nils Emil P. Larsen
Denmark