[mythtv-users] ...misuse of Mythvideo

Dean Vanden Heuvel deanv at cox.net
Sun Apr 17 04:05:15 UTC 2005

As I think about this, it could be that the reason it TAKES SO LONG is
that the SELECT query is attempting to create a HUGE file (maybe some
infinite looping is occurring??), which, even though I have a LOT of
disk space, eats ALL of it and wants more.  Can't get more, hence the
error, and the file is not created.  Now, WHY would a select from
"videometadata" seem to loop infinitely??

-dvh