[mythtv-users] ...misuse of Mythvideo

Dean Vanden Heuvel deanv at cox.net
Sun Apr 17 05:24:59 UTC 2005

thanks for the quick reply and the help.  I took your advice and did the
"Delete from videometadata" manually (mysql told me 30 records were
deleted). Then I tried to access the video listings via mythweb (this
also caused thrashing before...).  Now, Mythweb responds very quickly
and informs me (as expected) that there are no videos to list.  Looks
like we are on the right track.  I will try the rescan of the directory
in a bit...my kids are watching the TV now, so I can't get my hands on
it to mess with it.  thanks again for the help.

-dvh