[mythtv-users] Feedback on .18 rpms from ATRPMS

Sun Apr 17 06:54:20 UTC 2005

Just some feedback on the .18 rpms from atrpms.net

When I upgraded, the Titivillus theme seemed to dissapear (even though I installed the themes package).

Mythfrontend wouldnt even start complaining that it couldnt find the theme.

I just created a symbolic link in /usr/share/mythtv/themes to some other theme and it started OK, and I was able to change the theme.

XvMC appears to be much better - except when the OSD is running (the whole display is unstable), but it appears to be "stable" - I havent been able to crash the frontend.

M.