[mythtv-users] garbage from ext cable box

Jonathan Henry jon.henry at charter.net
Tue Apr 19 01:08:12 UTC 2005

I appreciate the feedback. I'm feeding the pvr250 via coax line out from
the digital cable box. The channels tune and change correctly - channel
OSD information is correct and I can mostly hear the audio, but the
picture is so fuzzy and wavy that you can't see what's going on. I
thought just rebooting would fix it, but that's been done several times.