[mythtv-users] Re: I Think I'm Bleeding (0.18)

Axel Thimm Axel.Thimm at ATrpms.net
Tue Apr 19 08:55:18 UTC 2005

On Mon, Apr 18, 2005 at 08:17:08PM -0700, J. Scott wrote:
> Sorry for the noobie-ness of this question, but I couldn't figure
> out the answer from the recent threads. Will 0.18 eventually be
> released as stable, or do I need to change my apt-get level to
> 'testing'? I don't mind waiting another week or so to get 0.18 if it
> is more likely to be bug free.

If you want a stable package wait until it gets into stable, if you
want to test the current package, go testing :)

> Will there be a mythtv-suite for 0.18, or will we need to install
> the packages separately?

When it gets into stable mythtv-suite will be accordingly
adjusted.

If you do testing, please lets have your feedback (if it's a packaging
issue at the ATrpms' lists would be better). Thanks!
--
Axel.Thimm at ATrpms.net