[mythtv-users] Re: Comcast Cable, Atlanta GA

Michael Eldridge meldridge at mac.com
Tue Apr 19 15:25:51 UTC 2005

I pay an extra $5/month for the 6200. The technology changes so fast
it's not worth it to me to buy one. From what I hear those receivers
are pretty expensive. I think it's better to rent. There are several
Comcast "outlets" around town where you can go in and pay your bill,
check out services, pick up equipment, etc. Give 1-800-comcast a call.
They should be able to tell you where in town you can go to pick up a
receiver.