[mythtv-users] Re: [mythtv] mythfilldatabase failing today?

David George david at thegeorges.us
Wed Apr 20 15:58:34 UTC 2005

On 4/20/2005 10:44 AM, Derek Atkins wrote:

>Running 0.18 and I'm having lots of problems with mythfilldatabase
>today.  I've got two data sources and it seems to only be able to
>successfully grab one of them..  But even tho it's failing for one it
>winds up destroying all the program data anyways.
>
>Anyone else having this problem?  Is it just me?  Why does
>mythfilldatabase destroy the program data if it didn't grab
>any data?

You must not be on the users list.  There have already been a few
messages on this (as this is a support issue, not a dev issue).

Well I am on my lunch break and decided to be nice to everyone and do
some basic research and here is what I found:

http://bb.labs.zap2it.com/viewtopic.php?t=449

Sorry for the cross-post.  Just thought I'd kill two birds with one stone.

--
David

HDTV frontend I'm working on (picture of back, mythmon source)
  http://mythhd.info