[mythtv-users] multiple audio tracks on digital TV

Robert Tsai rtsai1111 at comcast.net
Thu Apr 21 02:03:36 UTC 2005

In the Boston area, I receive two audio tracks on WGBXDT (PBS,
"43-1"). The problem is that the "default" audio track is the wrong
one. I think it belongs to a different 43-x subchannel or something. I
have to manually hit "+" to get to the right audio track.

The problem is that when I record something on that channel, I also
record the wrong audio track.

Is there a way to set this up so that I get the correct audio track
when I tune to this channel?

I've fixed up my zap2it subscription to also download 44-2,44-3,44-4
but that hasn't fixed anything (but now I can see where the audio
track is supposed to be).

--Rob