[mythtv-users] Okay, I've got my asbestos longjohns on ...

David Whyte david.whyte at gmail.com
Thu Apr 21 03:33:12 UTC 2005

FYI, I think in the past Axel has been much quicker (due to his exceptional
efficiency ;) ) but this time he is (quite rightfully) leaving them in
testing as the whole structure of the myth repository changed just before
the 0.18 release.
 I too look forward to them being released proper though once they are
stable. Thanks AT, your work is appreciated greatly appreciated.
 Dave

 On 4/21/05, Ryan A. Carris <racarris at gmail.com> wrote:

> On 4/20/05, M.K. Smith <hownowbrowncow at gmail.com> wrote:
> > ... so flame away if I'm really exhibiting my n00bidity here,
> > but I'm having trouble with apt-get from atrpms. My Mythbox
> > (built on FC2, thanx JW and thanx AT, muchly!) did a flawless,
> > effortless upgrade from 0.16 to 0.17 using apt-get update &&
> > apt-get dist-upgrade.
> >
> > Trying to do the same from 0.17 to 0.18 results in "0 upgraded,
> > 0 newly installed, 0 removed and 0 not upgraded" even when
> > I try "apt-get upgrade mythtv". (This is after allowing the machine
> > to dio all other updates successfully.)
> >
> > Sooooooo ... pray tell, what am I doing wrong?
>
> Go to www.atrpms.net <http://www.atrpms.net> and you will see that Axel
> has Myth 0.18 in
> testing while he works the bugs out of the packaging. 0.18 will be
> there soonl, it takes Axel a while to do his thing. Just be patient,
> and maybe next time, check the archives, this has been answered
> previously. Also, check the atrpms.net <http://atrpms.net> site and
> mailinglist archives.
> I'm sure the answer is probably there too..

GMAIL is 'da bomb baby....YEAH

I have GMail invites, if you want one, email me direct.